Headdress / Chuparosa Flower Crown
Like its Spanish namesake implies, this sweet floral crown features a hummingbird flitting through the flowers!
Rosy and romantic, this piece includes:
- A large deep pink rose with gold bell center
- A sage green hummingbird flitting upward in flight with feathery wings outstetched
- Vintage pink, gold and pearlescent beaded trim that hangs over the right temple and forehead.
- A dusty rose tassel that hangs from above the left ear.
- A lightweight, easy wearability to add to any faerie’s wardrobe.
Made in-house in Austin, Texas. One of a kind!
All sales final.